General Terms and Conditions for the online shop „BelleJulie“
Section 1 – Vendor, inclusion by reference of the General Terms and Conditions
(1) The vendor and contracting party for the merchandise presented under the lable „BelleJulie“ is Katharina Michel c/o COCO-MAT, Dockenhudener Str. 25, 22587 Hamburg, Germany, Phone 0049-(0)40-69604277, e-mail email@example.com (referred to hereinbelow as the “Vendor” for short).
(2) The present General Terms and Conditions are a component part of any contractual agreement made between the Vendor and the respective customer. The Vendor hereby objects to any terms and conditions that the customer may have established and that contradict the present General Terms and Conditions.
Section 2 – Merchandise offered and conclusion of contract
(1) The Vendor is offering the articles presented in his online shop under „belljulie.de“ for sale.
(2) The colors of the articles shown on the website may vary slightly depending on the internet browser and monitor settings used by customers; these variations are technically unavoidable.
(3) The selection of merchandise, conclusion of contract and implementation of the agreement shall all take place in german. The vendor shall deliver the merchandise to destinations in Germany as well as to all other countries of the European Union.
(4) The customer shall select the merchandise desired by placing it in the „Shopping Bag“ and conclude the selection by clicking on „checkout“. After entering his personal data and payment method, the customer can place his order by clicking on the button „Purchase“. Until the order is transmitted to the Vendor, the customer has the opportunity to review, at any time, the data he has input when placing the order, to modify or to completely discontinue the order.
(5) The Vendor is making a binding sales offer for the merchandise presented in its shop. By transmitting the order using the button “Purchase“, the customer accepts the sales offer. The Vendor shall confirm the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(6) The content of the contract concluded is stored by the Vendor and will be forwarded to the customer with the contract confirmation. The Vendor recommends the customer to save the contract confirmation on his computer.
(7) The Vendor shall inform the customer by e-mail of any impediments preventing the delivery from being made, or of any other circumstances that might prevent contractual performance.
Section 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are end prices plus shipping costs. Prices include 19% value added tax. The shipping costs and typs of shipping are listed in the respective product description.
(2) At the selection of the customer, the Vendor shall deliver the merchandise against pre-payment by bank transfer (“advance payment”) or against pre-payment using PayPal under the following conditions:
(a) Where the customer has selected pre-payment by “advance payment” as the form of payment, the Vendor’s bank account details will be provided in the contract confirmation. Exclusively SEPA transfers denominated in Euros shall be accepted for bank transfers from abroad. Any bank transfer has to be free of charge for the Vendor.
(b) For PayPal payments, the customer will – after conclusion of the contract – be forwarded to the website of the PayPal S.a.r.l., from where payment can be made by entering the customer‘s PayPal details.
(3) For each order a payment period of one week from the contract confirmation shall apply. For the term of the payment period, the Vendor shall reserve the merchandise so ordered for the customer. It is incumbent on the customer to effect payment in such timely manner that the Vendor receives it within the payment period. The Vendor reserves the right to rescind the sale contract and to sell the merchandise to others should the payment not be received by the end of the payment period. Any payment received from the customer following the rescission of the contract shall be reimbursed to the customer.
Section 4 – Shipment, delivery periods
(1) The vendor shall deliver the merchandise within 9 business days after payment is made. For deliveries to destinations outside Germany, a period of 2-9 business days, depending on the destination, has to be added to the respective domestic delivery time.
(2) A delivery time added by the customer in the „comment“-box will only become part of the contract, where the Vendor has confirmed this differing delivery time outside the automatic contract confirmation e-mail in writing.
(3) If the customer’s order contains more than one product, all products will be delivered in one single shipment; for this shipment, the longest given delivery period for any of the contained products will apply. If the customer wishes a product to be delivered seperately in shorter time, he may place a seperate order for that product.
(4) Where a delivery cannot be made because the customer has provided a wrong or incomplete delivery address, an attempt to once again deliver the merchandise shall be made only if the customer accepts to bear the costs of re-shipping the merchandise. The re-shipping costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed at conclusion of contract. The Vendor shall inform the customer of the costs of re-shipping the merchandise by e-mail. The re-shipment shall be made only upon receipt of payment for these costs.
Section 5 – Right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) A customer purchasing as consumer is entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory pre-requisites. A consumer means every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is mainly outside his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
(2) The vendor shall grant a 14 day withdrawal period to a consumer having his permanent residence outside of Germany also in those cases in which the national laws applicable to the consumer provide for a shorter period.
(3) The vendor shall allow any consumer having his permanent residence outside of Germany to transmit an informal declaration of withdrawal even in those cases in which the national laws applicable to the consumer provide for stricter requirements as to form.
Section 6 – Warranty
All warranty claims of the customer shall be governed by the statutory regulations.
Section 7 – Final provisions
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (UNCISG). However, German law shall not apply to transactions with consumers having their permanent residence abroad to the extent the national laws applicable to those consumers set out provisions that cannot be contracted out to the detriment of the consumers.
(2) Should individual provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or impossible to implement, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
(3) In case of any inconsistency between the German version of above provisions and their English translation the German version shall prevail.
Hamburg, den 01.06.2018